IAC Acoustics (Australia) Pty. Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of high performance silencers, acoustic, exhaust systems and thermal insulation blankets for the marine, mining and transport industries.
Based in Sydney, IAC Australia has the capability to service the Australasian market and beyond.
IAC Acoustics provides total custom made solutions from the primary stage of design to the final stage of site installation. Our long association with diesel engines, gas turbines and air handling equipment has resulted in extensive knowledge and experience with core specialisation in design and manufacture of:
- High performance exhaust silencers and systems.
- Spark arrestor silencers for off-highway machinery to AS 1019-1985.
- Purifier silencers for urban transport, off-highway machinery and forklifts.
- Water injector silencers for marine applications.
- Acoustic enclosures, attenuators and splitters for all types of machinery.
- Diesel generator plant rooms with associated piping and acoustic systems.
- Engelhard emission control systems for mining, construction and material handling applications.
- Manufacture and installation of "Thermowrap" blanket type thermal insulation.
- Acoustic measurement and consultation.
60 years of collaborative, pioneering history means we now have offices and manufacturing facilities all over the world, delivering sound control expertise to a global customer base.
In an era of excessive noise, we are, as we always have been, committed to making the world a quieter place.